Custom Portraits

Sunday, November 17, 2013



Hello, it has been awhile since I blogged, life has been a little crazy! 
I have these angels that I make that I want to share. They are called 
"thistledown wish angels"  This is the first one I have made this season. 
She is a Christmas tree topper, but can be used anywhere. 


I imagined them back in the 90s, and have been making them ever since. 
I shape them all by hand with love. They are soft sculptures, made of glue 
and fabric. I shape the wings from wire, and make the hair with raffia. 
They are dusted with glitter, and I sign and date the inside bottom. 



I have them for sale on my ebay and also my etsy shop.

My life will be making angels til Christmas Eve! 
They are very time consuming to make, 
and may there be glitter everywhere forever. 
But I like to think that they add a little magic here and there, 
and that's what it's all about!



No comments: