Custom Portraits

Friday, March 20, 2009

I've been Blogged!




"And then, some morning....the mind wakes, comes to life again. Not in a city sense...but beach-wise. It begins to drift, to play, to turn over in gentle careless rolls like those lazy waves on the beach. One never knows what chance treasures these easy unconscious rollers may toss up, on the smooth white sand of the conscious mind; what perfectly rounded stone, what rare shell from the ocean floor." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Available in my Etsy Shop as Limited Edition and smaller Open Edition Prints.

Check out "BAGS AND BUDS" blog by Wendy!

2 comments:

Lauren Maurer said...

This painting make me happy that the weather is warming up ~ I am ready for the beach! What a lovely picture!

Alisa said...

I am ready too Lauren! Here in the northwest its' raining and sleeting, and snowing, and then...out pops the sun! It's grey here for so long in winter, I need Sunshine really bad by Spring time...or I get really cranky. I think it's the carolina girl in me.